For Executives in Transition
HireEffect focuses on reverse-engineering the recruiting process and helping executives leverage social media to enhance their networking efforts. Jennifer Scott, who founded the company in 2007, personally coaches clients in the use of critically important tools to strengthen their online presence and manage their digital reputation.
Jennifer is available to speak at your next event, or work with job seekers in smaller group sessions. She will explain what recruiters look for, how and where they look for it, and how to best position oneself in this competitive marketplace.
Workshop / Seminar Topics Include:
- The Importance of Keywords and Their Placement on a Resume (or Profile)
- How to Work Effectively with Third-Party (Agency) Recruiters
- Leveraging LinkedIn for your Job Search
- Effective Social Media for your Career Campaign
- Reasons to Reconsider Twitter
- The Importance of Networking
- Beyond the Resume – The Importance on an Online Presence
- Beyond the Profile – Creative Marketing Techniques for Job Search
We’re ready to help!
To speak with Jennifer Scott about booking an engagement, please call 203-564-3857, or email: email@example.com.